We provide telecommunications asset management services to telecommunications carriers to help maintain and extend the life of legacy networks at lower costs. Our successful management of equipment lifecycles should enable our customers, primarily wireless and wireline carriers throughout the world, to drive real capital expense and operating expense savings in the maintenance of their existing network assets in order to focus more resources on the introduction of new services and technologies. Sity supports their legacy networks through the sourcing, servicing, and liquidation of equipment on a more cost-effective basis thereby optimizing return on assets.
The combination of well-developed quality process and an industry leading test capability positions Sity Communications as a reliable business partner.
- TL 9000 and ISO9001:2015 certifications set Sity Communications apart
- Participation in the development of the standard
What sets Sity Communications apart?
- State-of-the-Art 10,000 square foot Testing Facility in Plano, TX
- Capable of testing over 15,000 products
- Tests over 85% of all refurbished products sold
- Sity Communications offers 3-year end-user warranty on refurbished products
- Most comprehensive warranty on refurbished products
- Longer than Most OEM warranties on new equipment
- Cost effective long-term warranty as a result of the rigorous testing
- Sity Communications was founded in 1999 as a sole proprietor in CA.
- Incorporated in California, August 2003.
- Moved Operations to Richardson, TX December 2009.
- April 2010 expanded our repair facility.
- In March of 2015, Sity moved to a newly built 45,000 square foot warehouse and repair facility.